Avocado-Ginger Moisture Scrub
- 2 to 3 fresh avocado pits
- 1 cup yogurt 250 mL
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger .5 mL
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1. Let the avocado pits dry for a few days, but not to the point of becoming rock hard (or they will break your spice mill). Using a spice mill or coffee grinder, grind the dried avocado pits to create a grainy, mealy powder. Add yogurt to the powder and mix to form a paste. Add ginger and canola oil. Stir well.
- 2. Sitting or standing in the bathtub or shower, pat avocado paste all over your body using a circular motion. Don't forget to apply this mixture to your face, too. Leave on for 10 minutes, then shower, first with warm water, then cooler water. Pat dry.
- 3. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Use within one week.
1 1/4 cup (310 mL)